Green Home Heating & Cooling will never sell you anything you don’t need and our professional technicians will let you know what is happening each step of the way.
What is Indoor Air Quality?
Indoor air quality has a few different aspects. Temperature is, of course, very important! But it is only a part of the picture when it comes to your family’s comfort. Humidity, dust, pollen, and odors also play a big role.
Green Home Heating & Cooling offers a wide range of products that can improve the quality of the air in your home, keeping you and your family more comfortable.
Filters & Air Purifiers
Do you or someone in your family suffer from allergies or respiratory problems? Filters and air purifiers can help. They can even make your furnace run more efficiently and last longer.
Green Home Heating & Cooling can help with filters that can:
- Control dust
- Rid your house of pollen and other allergens
- Remove some odors.
Does your home feel dry? Whole-house humidifiers will help maintain your indoor humidity between 30 – 50%. The benefits of proper humidity include:
- Reduced symptoms of allergies and respiratory infections
- Longer life for wood furnishings and floors.
- A warmer feeling of heat in winter
Whether you prefer something simple or have a smart home Green Home Heating & Cooling offers a variety of thermostats to fit your lifestyle. We install:
- Simple thermostats with “set and forget” non-programmable styles.
- Wi-Fi capable thermostats that work with Alexa and Google Home. You can also control them from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
We install & Service…
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Mini Splits
- Package Units
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Traditional Water Heaters
- Humidifiers, Filters & Thermostats
Click on any of the above to review the products we carry in all price ranges.
Ready to get started?
- We’ll evaluate your current system including ductwork.
- Discuss your priorities, needs, and budget.
- Perform a load calculation to determine the proper
size system for your home.
- Review financing options and other promotional offers.
- Schedule an installation date for your new system if you decide to move forward.