Green Home is here to help you find the best heating and cooling system to make your home comfortable all year. Here’s how:
- As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we are committed to bringing you the latest innovations in home comfort.
- From the Infinity furnaces which offer the highest levels of energy efficiency, comfort and humidity control to budget-friendly options, we can find a heating solution to fit your needs and budget.
- We also have a wide array of thermostat options from simple, easy to use controls to Wi-Fi capable thermostat which allow you to control your system from your smartphone or tablet.
- When you’re ready for a new system, we offer free estimates with professionals who can give you the best options for your comfort and energy efficiency.
From your first call, through the installation process to preventative maintenance to keep your system running in top shape for years to come, Green Home Heating & Cooling is committed to keeping you and your home comfortable year-round.
- Our service technicians are NATE-certified and undergo regular training throughout the year.
- We offer annual maintenance plans to keep your system running at peak efficiency.
- We service all brands and types of heating equipment and will make recommendations for improved energy savings and comfort.
- Need repairs? Green Home Heating & Cooling will never sell you anything you don’t need and our professional technicians will let you know what is happening each step of the way.
Green Home Heating & Cooling will never sell you anything you don’t need and our professional technicians will let you know what is happening each step of the way.
We install & Service…
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Mini Splits
- Package Units
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Traditional Water Heaters
- Humidifiers, Filters & Thermostats
Click on any of the above to review the products we carry in all price ranges.
Ready to get started?
- We’ll evaluate your current system including ductwork.
- Discuss your priorities, needs, and budget.
- Perform a load calculation to determine the proper
size system for your home.
- Review financing options and other promotional offers.
- Schedule an installation date for your new system if you decide to move forward.